Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Maybe now I'll get this thing started

Here I sit, almost 4 pm, I'm off today but I have to work at 4 am tomorrow so I am not doing anything tonight besides going to bed at 8 pm. Class hasn't started so I have some free time for the last week of summer. I started this blog nearly a year ago in the hopes of bringing some awesome rugby-ness to the US of A, its not that there aren't other rugby blogs its just... mine will be better. Why the heck am I at all a person to talk rugby? I have no idea. I played in high school for three years I now am the assistant coach for that same team: the Linn Benton Lions Rugby Football Club, quite the mouthful. I would love to play in college but as it is I am overly busy and WAY overly lazy to quite get into that groove yet. So with no further ado. The Rugby in Oregon blog kicks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment